Friday, July 8, 2011

16 and Pregnant: Izabella Tovar (Season 3)

Izabella is one of my favorite girls this season, she's so pretty. She is also great mom. Her episode was pretty mellow their was no drama except when Jairo lied about graduating and starting college, but even that was no biggie. Izabella also hid her pregnancy from her friends for eight months.
I think that Izabella is a good mom, she's finishing high and Jairo is suppose to start college soon. I love these two, I know I've said that alot but their just so cute. I think that Izabella's friends and family were hurt that she hid her pregnancy from them but it was because she was scared because she was disappointed in herself, and ashamed, because no girl her age wants to be pregnant. They want to finish school then go to college, and possibly get married, and then have beautiful children. I swear they made such a beautiful baby boy, I wonder what their future babies will look like. Baby Enrique is so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment