Monday, June 27, 2011

16 and Pregnant: Valerie Fairman (Season 2A)

Valerie had to be not the most dramatic but close. Valerie's boyfriend doesn't think that he is the father of Valerie's baby. She had to have the best line ever. "We had sex alot and it was unprotected, you knowit's your baby." When I heard I was like holy crap. I actually thought that Matt was going to be a douchebag. In the end he was there for the birth and after. He seems like he's there for is daughter Nevaeh and he even read up on how to take care of babies. I don't think alot of these other dads did. I think that Matt will be there for his daughter and he's going to be a great dad. It sucks that he works an hour away but at least he's got a job and supporting his little family the best he can. I hope everything works out for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment