Thursday, June 23, 2011

16 and Pregnant: Farrah Abraham (Season 1)

If you don't remember which one is Farrah, she's the spoiled cheerleader that argues with the baby daddy who doesn't even know that his ex-girlfriend is pregnant with his baby. she also argued with her mom alot.
So moving on, Farrah really annoyed me. She really didn't respect her mother at all. Her mom was giving her all the support she needed, and Farrah didn't appreciate it. She acted as if it should've been just given to her. I guess that's what happens when you spoil your kids too much. Her parents also gave her a place for her and baby Sophia to stay. Her parents could've been like "If your going to be disrespectful like this you can leave or at least pay me rent" but they didn't because most parents do that. (I hope) Farrah had alot of support which alot of teenage mothers don't get. Most parents don't have money like Farrah's parents and can barely support their own children let alone a grandchild. I hope Farrah grows up and realizes what her parents did for her. Maybe she'll get her own place and then she'll se how hard it is to pay for everything herself. Maybe then she'll appreciate it.
I also wondered why the baby daddy was never around. Then I found out he died about two months before Sophia was born. When I heard about that I almost cried. I mean Sophia will never know her father. A child needs their father, maybe Farrah will find a good man who will help raise Sophia and be a father figure to her. Farrah has the support of her parents and she needs that especially since the father can't be around to help, so it's all on Farrah. Farrah needs to learn how to make it on her own, because her parents can't support her forever. Sophia's family also doesn't have any contact and don't support Farrah. Maybe in the future Farrah will get help and support, because being a teen mom is hard, and she is goingto need alot of help.

No comments:

Post a Comment