Friday, June 24, 2011

16 and Pregnant: Maci Bookout (Season 1)


Maci is the red haired girl and she is a self claimed over achiever. She's also into alot of sports and such. She also has the cutest accent I mean who didn't like it every time she said Bentley.
Ok so movig on, Maci has to be the best ou of all the moms. I mean she grew up so much while she was pregnant with Bentley. While her Fiancé Ryan didn't. Maci has to be the best of the teen moms shown this season. Her fiancé Ryan was a jerk (a hot one) and told her if they didn't have a kid they would'n he together. That shocked me because Ryan seemed like a nice guy until it came to talking about the baby. Even though he didn't really want a kid as young as he was he worked alot to pay for their apartment and everything Bemtley needed. He didn't change diapers or feed Bentley but he put a roof over their heads and food in their stomachs. Which is a good thing because he could have just left Maci bu he didn't. Ryan stayed he might've been a jerk about it but the bills were paid and Bentley was fed.

Maci and Ryan make a cute couple but Ryan is a jerk and Maci deserve's better. I just wamted to punch him when he called Maci dumb as hell or was it dumb as f*ck. He can't do that, that is the mother of his child and his fiance. I bet I'm not the only one that felt that way. Yes, I think he's hot and all but you should never let your boyfriend treat you that way. If Ryan changes and can treat Maci right I  hope they get married but if he does'nt then I really think she should leave. Not only is it bad for Maci but also Bentley, because Bentley will think that's right and it's not. I just wish everything works out for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment