Monday, June 27, 2011

16 and Pregnant: Nikkole Paulun (Season 2A)

   When I watched Nikkole's episode, I was angry at her becadause she wanted to be with her ex-boyfriend/baby daddy Josh. He was a real jerk, he had cheated on her multiple times. I get that she wants to get back with him because she's pregnant with his baby, and she wants her baby to have his father in his life. If he's going to treat her like that then I really think she should not get back together with him, because it's only going to cause problems. Josh doesn't know how to treat a girl right, and until he does (if that happens) she should only have a civil relationship with him for their son, Lyle.
   As I watched this I actually teared up because no girl should be treated like that. If Lyle sees his father doing that then when he gets older he's going to be the same way. Josh needs to grow up and learn how to treat women, and how to take care of his son. I was so mad when Josh was arguing with Nikkole's mom. He should not have done that especially while Nikkole is in labor. I hope for Lyle's sake he changes. I wish I could go over there and straighten Josh out because Nikkole and Lyle don't deserve it. Nikkole should think about it because as soon as she told Josh she was pregnant, he left her. Nikkole really needs to get her priorities straight because Josh isn't stable for her and Lyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment