Tuesday, June 28, 2011

16 and Pregnant: Nicole Fokos (Season 2A)

This had to be one of my favorite episodes because Nicole's mom and boyfriend Tyler were supportive of her pregnancy. Tyler grew up fast because he took care of his little sisters growing up, so Nicole knows that Tyler is ready to be a dad. Tyler and his mom barely speak because she blamed alot of her problems on him. I liked Tyler he has his immature moments, but he puts all that aside for his daughter. Nicole's dad died when she was a baby and her mother lost a baby before he died. That's partially why she's so supportive of Nicole and Tyler. When I saw how Tyler acted before baby Brooklynn was born I didn't think he would mature up, but he surprised me. I think that Nicole and Tyler are great parents. Tyler got a job, after Brooklynn was born but he got one, and with the help of his mother. I think that Tyler's mother getting him a jod was good because babies aren't free. They need food, diapers, clothes ect. Some how I think they will make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment